Need climbing/bouldering partner in Leavenworth

Zenclimber

I climb at a 5.9 level and enjoy leading climbs, sport and trad. I have all sport gear. No trad yet but working on it. Looking for someone to climb with after 4pm on weekdays and free all day on weekends. I'm a laidback female and I started climbing about a year ago and it's become my passion. I will gladly belay you if you want to climb harder stuff. I just love getting out on the rock!

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zen!

AWESOME! Also go to the Leavenworth Mt Association meetings where you'll meet lots of climbing folks! Hey, just a little caution: be VERY wary of seemingly nice "gentlemen" climbers on this forum (especially from your town)--their intentions are less than honorable. You're a big girl, but just consider yourself warned. :)

C'mon, Dinah - have you ever met a male dirtbag climber whose intentions WERE "honorable"? Most of us are downright Proud of being dirty-old-men!! Of course, no observant person, male or female, would ever accuse us of being "seemingly nice" or "gentlemen" -- such insults simply wouldn't be tolerated by the CFCC.

C'mon, Dinah - have you ever met a male dirtbag climber whose intentions WERE "honorable"? Most of us are downright Proud of being dirty-old-men!! Of course, no observant person, male or female, would ever accuse us of being "seemingly nice" or "gentlemen" -- such insults simply wouldn't be tolerated by the CFCC.
LOL! You got a good point there. I did meet a few very nice, honest guys... the nerve of them.