• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Edgeworks_Climbing

Sky Valley Rock - Index Guide and the WCC

The Washington Climbers Coalition recently received the remaining copies of Sky Valley Rock from Darryl Cramer as a donation in order to help raise funds for the Vantage Toilet. The WCC dropped off twenty copies of the book at Edgeworks Climbing, which are now on sale with 100% of the proceeds going to the WCC.

Here's you chance to get the Index (and beyond) guidebook that is as comprehensive as it it rare right now. Used copies were being sold online (ebay, amazon, abebooks) for $50-$174...

Sky Valley Rock: Darryl Cramer

-Edgeworks has only (18) copies (as of May 30th 2012)

-Brand New

-$20 a copy

-100% proceeds go to the WCC

Support the Washington Climbers Coalition and help them build a new Toilet at Vantage!

Edgeworks Climbing

www.edgeworksclimbing.com

(Moderators: If you feel this is better listed in a different forum, please move it to where it best belongs. Thank you!)

Anybody in Tacoma willing to pick one of these up for me? I'm up in Seattle and probably can't make it down to Tacoma for at least a couple days. I could meet somewhere and at a time that is convenient for you.

:brew: will be provided as thanks.

Ditto; I'm out of town on travel for work for the next three weeks and I'd love to pick one up! Beer, $ for shipping, stories of stupid exploits can all be traded in addition to the cost :)

I think the WCC's mighty product distribution center has more than a couple cases of books that (hopefully) will soon be available at other retail locations.

Support the WCC and Edgeworks too!

ajp and BootsandPants- Alex can cover you guys, if you haven't gotten a note yet. She'll try and get by EW today.

How soon you forget yer T-town connection. I effed up my arm-I didn't check out.