FS: Crampons, rock pro, accessories, camera gear

RafalA

Open to offers on everything, name your price and we'll talk! Pictures available upon request, or as soon as I get around to taking and uploading them. Please PM here or e-mail rafal dot a at gmail dot com.

SOLD Grivel Rambo 4 crampons. Well used but not abused. These have the rare flexible yellow antibott that is no longer available - much, much better than the rigid antibott on current models that cracks all the time. Come with extra unused set of front points (that can also be mounted as heel spurs). $160

SOLD Petzl Dart. Used three or four times. I prefer the Lynx, and don’t need multiple pairs of similarly-functioning crampons. No anitbotts (are commercially available for these), but this makes them super light. $130

SOLD Hagan Tour Expert 188cm skis with Silvretta 404 bindings in size large (fits sz. 10+ mountaineering boots), with brake. Very good condition, a little bit too big for me, and I already have a pair of approach skis. They’re approx 95-70-80. They come with some old skins that could use a re-glue. $200

SOLD Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes full set #3-9. Got these used, used them a couple of times, prefer cams so now they’re mostly just hanging on the wall unused. Slings in great shape, come on racking biner. $60

SOLD BD MicroStoppers #4 #5 #6. Older version. No idea where I got these anymore, but I’ve never used them. They look like they've been placed only a couple of times. $12

BD Impulse gloves, size Medium. Used on a couple of climbs but they don’t fit me all that well. Pretty much brand new. Softshell glove, fairly windproof but not waterproof at all. $30

SOLD BD Spinner leash. Used most of last season, replaced with Boa leash a few months ago, hence no more use for this one. No falls or static hangs. $20

And some photography stuff:

Think Tank Photo Change-Up. Brilliant little beltpack / shoulder bag / chest pouch but I needed something more 'formal' looking for work so this has been replaced (with another Think Tank product - their gear is bomber!). $80

Sigma 150mm f2.8 Macro lens for Canon EF. Glass is pristine, outside has some wear. Recently serviced and checked over by Sigma Canada. Comes with pouch, manuals, box, caps, etc. $400

Spyder 2 Pro monitor calibration device and software. Mac and Windows compatible. Get true colours on your screen! $100

Edited by RafalA

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic