• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Pope

Banks Harder lines in!!! Need partner!!

H202 is in, Zenith is "in", Cable is in sick sustained 5+ shape, (climbed the last two yesterday), and want to get back out tomorrow!! I am headed there anyway, and will be running laps on Cable around 9 am. Little Blue Nissan Pickup Hope someone is interested.

You gonna be out at all next week? I dont think I could make it out tomorrow unfortunately.

5+ sounds a little out of my league, and i'm not really leading much at this point, but i'm up to do some following.

I'm out of town till the 27th but I'd be up for a trip from Leavenworth on the 28th or after. I'm still warming up my ice season so the hard leads are yours though. ;-)

Hey if someone needs a patner/carpooler I could roll with someone Monday(26th) morning for a couple days or whatever.pitch in gass $. Im in Renton.

Hounestly I would be most interested in checking out the Cable.

Hey Craig is the mix traverse from bottom left all a go for the lead on the Cable. Is the thing mostly dry? it rarely drys out.

Hey Craig just seeing your other post I guess the mix traverse is in. Way to get it man, Rad !

Edited by Mercyful Fate

Hi, Craig...

I'm honest here: have all the theory but not all the experience to lead ice. Can follow I guess anything, can belay for sure anything :-)

If you want a partner for Sunday and Monday (two days of climbing), let me know. Coming from Seattle.

Can drive, have all the gear, can take 3 more (if anyone else wants to jump in), would be great to carpool to save on gas, is a long drive...

Cheers,

GA.

I'm planning on climbing there on the 30th and 31st, although I might spend one day on Snoqualmie Pass routes. If you need a partner for either of those days, send me a msg.