peter puget i got shut down!

erik

well went out for round 1.5 wit b.h.t.8.b.

got into and found that i weak a ass.....i could not take the cutting pain from the sharp rock on my arm and my poor little baby fists could not get much more then first 12 ft or so......though i was able to down climb what i had climbed....

i kinda funked me out the rest of the day too...didnt really want to do much after that......

and then the rain

and then my golf game on sunday.......

*sigh*

though i got your rack info

pro to 4" with doubles in the 3 and 3.5 camalot range.....maybe two 4's. and 1 red camalot.....

the pitch is short about 50ft total and it is not mostly clean except for the visable loose rocks near the top....

i will be back nxt weekend to kill that route and redeem what little self esteem i have left....i have already setup the plan with my eastside asshole partner!!!

sorry for the weakness, i have better expectations of myself.....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik - Your weekend rocked compared to mine! I didn't even leave the city due to the rainy forecast but I did walk around Discovery Park. Loose rock! Glad I am not belaying. But your post did get me thinking….

…..perhaps the rise in sport climbing is due to all those guys and gals with new tatoos not wanting to scrape them up wrestling with a wide crack!

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

Erik,

Where is this elusive quest? Is it in a guide? Is it climbed yet?

I gather it's at Index and that it's an offwidth.

chuck you can come out and climb it with me....and yes it has been done before....but not many times.....