Looking for parents for climbing partners

clee03m

Hi,

I wasn't sure if this would be considered 'spray' on partners section since I am not posting a specific date, so I am posting it here.

I have a 15 month old, and I am looking for parents for climbing partners.

I have been climbing for 9 years, have gear, can lead, climb both sport and trad. I have not been bouldering much, but I am thinking about getting a crash pad.

Please email me at clee03m@yahoo.com if you are looking for parents for partners. My husband doesn't climb much, but he is a safe belayer, and he is more than willing to come along to make adult to kids ratio better.

Thanks,

Christine

Edited to say, if you are a toddler friendly noob, feel free to contact me as well :)

Edited by clee03m

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I wasn't sure if this would be considered 'spray' on partners section since I am not posting a specific date, so I am posting it here.

I have a 15 month old, and I am looking for parents for climbing partners.

I have been climbing for 9 years, have gear, can lead, climb both sport and trad. I have not been bouldering much, but I am thinking about getting a crash pad.

Please email me at clee03m@yahoo.com if you are looking for parents for partners. My husband doesn't climb much, but he is a safe belayer, and he is more than willing to come along to make adult to kids ratio better.

Thanks,

Christine

Edited to say, if you are a toddler friendly noob, feel free to contact me as well :)

Unsolicited advice: get a hall pass, leave the 15 mo w/your spouse or someone else you trust, and take a day to climb (post in partners forum if needed). No need to feel guilty. You, your spouse, and your 15 mo will likely have more fun. Everybody needs some space from their own kids from time to time - otherwise we'd go crazy. Good luck!

Christine,

If Mike goes to help watch the little man, I'd go with you anytime, anywhere. Mike could belay me, if Thomas needs you. I'm going to 38 with family on Saturday, but the other two days are open.

You know my number...

And for any parents out there: Christine is an awesome climber, has a ton of integrity, is very safe, and other than my wife, is probably the best partner I've had in 33 years of climbing...did I mention she is funny as well?

See my trip reports,

-mark