• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Teh Phuzzy

profile pic

I reduced the size to less than 80x80 pixels and I still can't use it. I am unable to select any pic for upload....

Why do you hate Mac's?!

Any help will be appreciated.

The notify button at the bottom right hand side of the post.

But why are you hating on Julia?

She needs your welcome. :laf:

Are you sure that it is a .gif or one of the formats accepted? I ran into that the first time trying to get my picture up. Also I think there is a size limit. So maybe you are at the 80x80 but just over the size limit.

I am on a mac and agree that uploading pics can be a PITA, but for my profile pic I used the program Grab, it comes on all macs and you can just resize things easily and check also to see how large it is.

Not sure why I wrote that here, sorry. I remember seeing some spam a few days ago but I must have had two windows open and posted in the wrong one or something. Or maybe I was the third post in this thread and the spam was deleted.

Edited by RaisedByPikas

I just wanted to have a profile pic, what the hell are you folks talking about?

:lmao: The spam got deleted, but the comments remained