messezy for e diggidy dog from ya mama bizotch

jon

fleaizy dog jo mamma hollard at my shitight swearin yo ass best be skiin with dat crazy foo juanton instead of messin wit dat stickay green and chassin da ghetto bootay around claimin like you gunna get a little sumpin sumpin. freshiezys? werd!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WEWW YOUR MOM CAWWED ANS ASKED ME DO COME OVER DONIDE DO SERVICE HER AND YOUR YOUNBER SISDER...INDIAWWY WAS SHOCKED SINCE YOUR FAMIWY IS A WIDDWE DIFFEREND DHEN MOSD....SO I DHOUBHD DHAD WAS YOUR JOB......

AND I DOND KNOW WHAD DHE ODHER SDUFF WAS YOU WERE DAWKINB ABOUD....SDICKY ICKEY??? I AM CONFUSED IS DHAD A VERSE IN DHE BIBWE???

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

ceesdar you cack me up eveytime man.....eveytime.....you know if i didn't dhin you nad a big idaho wike gun owwection i might just nave do ome down dhee an epesen on your ass dacoma tye.......isn't boy-c dhe nome of dhe beastiaity museum?????

[big Drink][big Drink]cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

erikrone- sheeit gurlfren- y yo tryin 2 thro salt n muy game. Boyzeee iz da hohme uv rig-n-al boyz n da woodz. Tahkome brutha theenk dat he duh sheeeit cuz he kan chizzel muy azz on dah wurld wide wazzup. yo b theenkin dat cuz u kan buss sum capz at my brutha's n Takome n go push up dat mountin Rainnear n same day dat u deh sheeeit.

i should tell you that the above is a quote from a book called "me talk pretty one day" by david sedaris. if you enjoy that sort of talk, you will love the chapter about his brother. one of the funniest books ive ever read. sorry for getting serious on your jive talking session, carry on.