Oh baby it's becoming an epic!

jon

In this epic episode of the Iron Chef, the dazzed and confused molecular biologist jon is pitted against, well, his inability to bake cookies. Although he lacks practically every utensil needed to make a delicious batch of white chunck and macedamea nut cookies, including a sifter, a mixer, and a cookie sheet, armed with an fridge full of beer and his beloved Jurassic 5 cd he is determined to prevail.

Krem Ofsomyong Guy: "Iron Chef jon, why in the hell are you baking cookies this late?"

jon: "Well...umm...jeezus why are you asking such hard f&*cking questions."

Krem Ofsomyong Guy: "Ok, so what is your stategy in this round?"

jon: "Well basically I'm just gonna start mixing shit together, try not to spill my beer, and to not fall asleep while they are cooking burning the house down."

Krem Ofsomyong Guy: "Excellent jon, this looks like it will be quite an epic tonight."

More Iron Chef after a few words from our sponsor, Deschutes Obsidian Stout.......

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think they came out that great, but my coworkers think they taste really good. I don't know if it was having to mix everything with a fork or the part where I accidentilly boiled the butter to soften it in the oven.