Pan Dome Falls

Chad_A

I have a pic or two upon request, but I'll just describe it as "not in" as others had predicted... but it looks like it's coming along. Verrrryyy cold when we were at the parking lot; could see from there that the curtain was touching down and continuous but paper thin so that you could see through to the rock behind, clearly.

Beautiful day to take a drive up there, none the less. Shuksan looked as Alaskan-esque as it ever was :)

If we don't it doesn't get too caked by snow this next system(s) might be good to go in a little while.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess we all just have to be patient. We considered trying to get down to the top of some potential mixed fun stuff, but this nasty cold virus I have made me think it'd be better to be warm with a cup of tea...or a nice stout.

Tyson, if you're ever on my side of town, give me a ring, and bring your rock shoes. You're welcome to take a few laps. Bring yer IPod for the stereo system.

5138701652_d24c7f9cce_z.jpg