How do I delete photos? done.

Lucky Larry

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this high tech gizmos can be very challenging for the elderly users...

To say nothing of taking pictures of an old man and a sex sheep in the tent. Indeed.

Billcoe thanks for valuable interwebs keywords. Traffic increase 47% noticed in the last 15 minutes alone. Keep it up!

LOL! I have pictures !!!!!

Here's the old guy in a pic Jim took as we're gearing up to fire off the FA of the route Jim named Between the Storm. Kevbone had wandered by and is telling us some move by move beta on another route there.

Kevin_E_Saturday.jpg

On this day he's old, and slow. I finally get up on top and feeling the rain that had been threatening all day start up I fire in an anchor and get set up stat and yell "Off Belay".

"Belay off" Larry yells. I pull up slack with the urgency of a man with diarrhea looking at a pay toilet and in moments yell back "BELAY IS ON"...

...CUE ELEVATOR MUSIC (with some rain)....

"UHH, HEY THERE....I SAID ....BELAAAAYYYY ON"...

more elevator tunes in my head....more silence from below....I can see a massive storm heading right towards us across the water, the rain is starting, as if to say " hellooo!", and I'm pondering and reflecting on the coat I'd left below in the pack.

....nothing from below...."HELLO DOWN THERE....BELAAAAYYYY IS ON" ...

fianally: HEY, LARRY,...ITS STARTING TO RAIN UP HERE..."

Finally from below I hear Oldlarry, who in my state of mind of wanting to avoid the cold rain I feel is probably putting his shoes on at the speed of oldwoman: "Yeah?, it's raining down here too"......

I burst out laughing.......totally cracked me up.

Dooh! You got it right Larry! Can I at least get some credit for being older than Old Larry? I'm claiming brain slippage cause I must have been thinking of "between 2 mountains" of a picture of 2 Mt's I'd climbed as a youth I'd been emailed. Before the Storm it was, is, and will be.

Great name.

Moving on - wheres this sex sheep everyone is talking about?