one more post

Lambone

Well...this is it, one more post and I will have hit the magic 1000 mark shocked.gif" border="0 !

I don't know how I got here, but I wanna thank all of those who have helped me along the way. This is a new level of achievement for me, and I am proud to share it with my fellow cc.com bro's.

I look back at all the time spent sifting through this silly web site with no regrets. For I know that it has made me a better person, and it has also really helped me feel as if I belonged to something important…

Thanks yall, VIVA lA SPRAY! I am 'BONE!!!!

blush.gif" border="0[Wazzup]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lamebone...come on over here and sit on Uncle Dwayner's lap. He'll let you have a sip of Mickey's and edumacate you on the evils of sport-climbing...OK pal, you can get off my lap now...you've been eatin' chili in that rock gym or somethin'? and someday...when you least expect it...me 'n Mr. Pope will be coming that indoor training camp you inhabit...and demonstrate to you the newest of the new...sit-start traverses...where you drag your butt through the gravel as you move across the wall. It's all the rage and if not, it will be!

aloha, D.

Lambone, next time you and your pretty Mrs. go to ski Crystal Mountain (I assume you got married...did you incorporate any of my wedding ceremony suggestions?), you should stop by Pope's place in Bonney Lake the night before. We've got an extra room and my wife will cook you a fine dinner; then we can play around on my garage wall and work on our disco/sport-climbin' moves. The price: you need only sneak a crimp or two out of the gym (suitable for a not-quite 45-degree wall used by an old man) and donate it to my woody. You'll be well-rested and ski like a champ the next morning. Oh and uh, congrats on breaking the k-barrier.

quote:

Originally posted by nolanr:
I think it's a trick, Pope wants Lambone's woman to help him w/ his woody.
rolleyes.gif" border="0

And anybody else we can find.... it takes a small army to put that thing away.

------------------------------------------------

Caution: my unit is even larger than it appears in your side mirror.