The Joy of the Internet

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got hooked on the evil spray by my climbing buddy "Teddy Ruxpin."

"The first one's on me," he'd say on our way out to the internet crag. "That spray won't get you hooked, you're SMARTER than that."

That bitch got me hooked, then pimped me out to every wall rat at Camp 4, then knocked me up and left me stranded and penniless at a computer terminal at a Moab Kinko's!

He's been whoring around with the Burgess brothers in the Himalaya but I'm waiting to climb with him again, I'll keep you guys posted!

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
For further proof Rocky cant even view his email. If you send mail to BigWallBigBallsRocky@yahoo.com I will gladly respond
grin.gif" border="0

What a load of bullshit. The stupid Yahoo account was deleted because I didnt check in for 45 days while I was soloing Reality Ridge up in Alaska and ran out of batteries for the sat modem. I had to tell Ray about that because I thought it was funny, and now he uses a factoid I cannot disprove at this point to strengthen his bizarre claim that I used to be him. Well, Caveman, you can say whatever you want. I know who I am, and my balls are demonstrably bigger than yours. See you on the walls, look out for mudhawks in your face. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0