Need distraction from work...

Dru

OOOOHhhhh my head. What a weekend.

Hard to work today. Need distraction. How about some new topix for Spray. What do you think of:

dogs at the crag top-roping popular routes with a gri-gri, on Liberty Bell, and rap-bolting wilderness that has already been raped with a guidebook?

I am generally for it except when I am specifically against it, which is whenever Boltmonster or Capt. Cavedog are for it, or their ugly sisters tongue.gif

grin.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin a bro! I hate the dogs at the crags! Shit everywhere and make lots of noise. Take the dogs somewhere else!

As far as rap bolting I think it is fine but all depends on how you do it and not next to cracks with the bolts. Bring on the gondolas to Wa Pass tongue.gif

No toproping if people are waiting. I once set up a toprope on Snow Creek Wall.

I was on your sister last night tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Cpt.Caveman (edited 05-14-2001).]

what about parties flying in from the campground to classic crack????? or mountaineers causing lineups on girth pillar?? or people soloing routes you are toproping and cutting your ropes and killing your goat??

that wasn't my sister you were on - it was my dog!!! you must have been confused by the dress. i put it on him so boltmonster would think he was a girl, and lose interest.

dru, thought you lived in a socalist country! why are you even working in the first place?

as far as dogs at the crags go, if they are hot and can swap leads, then let them be there. otherwise no candaian would even be allowed to bring their old ladies into the u.s.

i saw that you posted something about being searched at the border everytime. my recommendation would to quit rubbing hot dogs all over your mid-section, then maybe those border dogs might not sniff so hard!

as far as sisters go i have one for sale. cheap! and no ray you cannot buy here. she wants to be married off to a man. $3.00 and a neutrino biner is all i ask!