Fall Megafest Sept. 28-29-30 -Bridge Creek!!!

Beck

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a large 5-gallon Igloo beverage cooler that I was going to sell in a garage sale. Works superb for mixing drinks in large quantities. If someone would like to pick it up for $5 send me a private message.

Beck- sorry, wasn't trying to scam a shameless plug for myself. Just not sure I can make it that weekend and figured somebody might want/need one anyway, so this is a good opportunity. If someone is nice I might even donate it... or maybe trade for a couple of beers.

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 08-07-2001).]

In college we used to mix up huge spodis in our bathtub (if we were motivated, we'd even clean it). Bottles of booze, whole cut-up watermelons and whatever else we could think of. This might be an idea if:

1) we could find a portable bathtub

2) Spray-Lord doesn't piss in it

3) dwayner agrees to not go skinny dipping in it

[This message has been edited by EddieE (edited 08-07-2001).]

Thanks Jblakeley, just good clean fun ,no need to spike the spode, everyone'll be getting lit enuf I'm sure!!!

unless of course, it's a "performance enhancing" all-natural product that helps throw big dynos, I'm sure you'll get some takers!

[This message has been edited by Beck (edited 08-07-2001).]

The Cascade Climbers Fall Megafest is officially called at Bridge Creek Friday and Saturday nights September 28-29 and 30th! Come enjoy camaradie, cragging and kicking back in the light of the (almost) full moon.

Bridge Creek group site is reserved!!! for Friday and Saturday nights, camping limited on site to the first sixty or so yahoos wacko enough to come to THIS party-

Camping is free, BYOB.-

Looking for some help from all of you to help supply some gear to make this a big success.-

Large tarps and rigging for such

Someone to bring Garbage bags, toilet paper, cups, paper towels

tiki torches/lanterns,

someone want to supply some kind of family camping stove(s) like coleman and a couple big kettles for coffee and hot water

5 gal or larger water jugs

big coolers

firewood

Anything else I might have forgotten

If anyone wants to bring some of this stuff to enhance everyone's weekend, let me know via this post or email me-

see you all there!

Beck

------------------

[This message has been edited by Beck (edited 08-07-2001).]