Looking for Climbing partner Mar 28-April 1st

flashclimber

I am looking for a Climbing partner for Mar 28 thru April 1st. I would like to go to Smith, Skaha, or even Vantage. Some or all of the days. I have a vehicle, gear, and am willing to be the ropegun. Trad or sport, single or multipitch, I don't care. I climb 10-11's and don't mind spending time on 5.8's to 5.9's for my partner. Serious replys only. No Flakes! Sick of last minute cancellations.

Thanks

Gabe :pagetop:

Edited by flashclimber

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashclimber - I'm free @ 3:00 pm the 28th through April 1st (need to be back in Seattle no later than the morning of the 2nd), and would absolutely love to climb the entire time, would love a chance to get to Smith (or anywhere for that matter). Mostly sport climber, learning to climb trad. Totally happy following gear, would love to get in some multipitches.

I may be free to climb at Smith this weekend. It depends on my friend, who I'm visiting in Klamath Falls. We love trad, but there's better trad elsewhere. I did like the lower gorge, however, and need redemption on an 11a there.