MOUNTAIN HARDWARE TRANGO 3.1 $400 obo

mzvarner

This tent was a gift from my parents. I told them I was looking at a tent for winter camping/climbing, and this is what they surprised me with. I only used it one time car camping in leavenworth. It is in perfect condition. i even spent 2.5 hours seam sealing the whole thing. Since its pretty much brand new im asking 500. If you want pics i can email them, but idk how to post them here. i will ship it too, but you will have to pay that too.

Edited by mzvarner

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think its safe to say sell it for $400.00

Even if its pretty much brand new, people would rather spend $18.00 more and get ti with free shipping brand new themselves. You gotta give someone a good deal if you want to sell your personnel gear, even if it may be brand new.

Just a question, why did you spend 2.5 hours seam sealing a new tent, it shoulda came sealed? I got a trango 2 and had it for 3 years and it still doesn't need to be sealed, and Ive used it quite a bit on Denali, Rainier, Tetons and in the Whites and Dacks.