Cascade Climbers "We're Drinking Now" Pub Club

Beck

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall, last week, the lovely Miss Dynamite suggested some sort of establishment in the U. District. How about making it somewhere freeway-close so that the southerners don't have the spend a long-time finding the place and a longer time driving around in circles in Ballard on the way home? I don't really care, just make it relatively close to I-5. (and preferably with Mickey's on tap). Maybe you'll attract more people from all directions if it's convenient. What say Master of Ceremonies Beck? Maybe even Iambone will show up!

- thirsty Dwayner

Well,as to location, I think, perhaps, the Udist is best , I can reccommend Dante's Steak and Grog, 5200 Rooseveldt Way NE, a couple of blocks away and 1 street over from Jim Nelsons' place out in the Udist (you all know where that is, don't you? just kidding.)

If we can get consensus, Dante's Steak and Grog, I-5 N or S 50th st exit, east into university dist, I think Rooseveldt Way is one way to the south, so after crossing 50th and Rooseveldt( I think there's a TUBS hot tub place on the corner right there,hmm) , anyway, cut up north to put you past 5200 block of Rooseveldt and backtrack, pub on the east side of the street.

Spund good? aAny Udist brethren have a more appropiate location?