Seeking a partner for the distant, bleak future

E-rock

When I finally emerge from my cave of an office in a month and a half, with a new understanding of boundary element and finite element models, and a sore back from slouching in my coffee stained desk chair, I want to go climbing with another human being, if they're still out there, I can't even tell anymore, the whole world is on the other side of an IE window and it looks sad and bleak. I'd also like to get a dinner that's not out of a vending machine in a yellow wrapper. Maybe I'll even go skiing if it ever snows again. This is the most I've typed for the past two hours... oh God if you exist please help me....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Fern, I'm reaching end of quarter burnout I'm either grumpy or sarcastic all the time and I can't get a goddamn fucking thing done tonight and I have a paper due tomorrow afternoon. I'm behind on hours which means I'll be working throught the weekend and the only excercise I get is the mile and a half ride up Capitol Hill around midnight every night. I could have written a paper in the time I've spent here doign nothing, I can't wait to go visit my folks for thanksgiving. I'm gonna eat good cookin, ride horses, and see a dear friend, but that's shit less than a week away!

[ 11-21-2002, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: E-rock ]