FREEDOM!!!!

ivan

so these days i'm like, "yo, screw the east coast...i'm getting the fuck out of here"

just got a j-o-b in camas, wa so can now securely flee the utterly flat confines of virginia and hopefully devote the rest of my life to the aimless and profitless ascending of godforsaken piles of snow and rock, doubly hopefully without alienating my non-climbing wife

will be arriving in early july, allah willing and will more or less instanteanously desire to get to the hills...should anybody wish to have a half-way competent partner (ah, but my good mirth and mule-like legs more than compensate for my generally mule-like grace) write early and write often...i'm especially interested in the alpine rock of the north cascades, as climbing shuksan last summer was the highpoint of my 2 month mountain vacation (and if i ever do another adams easy-route style climb again i wish to be clubbed like a baby-seal (unless i'm 90 years old, in which case i should be clubbed anyway))

yeah, this is more than i really needed to write...just feels good to be alive today, ya know?

ivan

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic