Exit 38 this afternoon?

payaso

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watever u do stay off my praject I'm werkin on at peenukle it's rated 4.15b i just got to get the dieno down before i send that fuqer. if not i'll just break out the aid gear. hauling my krashpad up there is such a pane in da arse.

I'll be the guy wearing nothin' but prana shorts and my f'ing wool beanie hat. It's hot as hell but I look so damn kewl in it and the betties lunge when they see it. Wear a beanie hat and no t-shirt or don't bother showing, 'kay?

Anyone else in their cube looking out the window? I'll be out the door by 2:00pm. I'm a newbie looking to lead on the easy wall by the track (or elsewhere), or will try just about anything toproped. Have car and equipment. PM before 2:00 pm today.

Payaso and I had a beautiful evening of climbing, and got there before almost everybody else.

Question for you folks more familiar with the area- there is a short route (2 bolts to twin chains) to the right of the wall right at the top of the trail to the trestle. Steep slabby thing, real thin on hands after you clip that second bolt (a bit wet and slimy right now, too). It wasn't in the guide book that some kind folks climbing nearby let us browse, wonder if anyone knows a rating for that sucker? Thanks in advance.