Hilleberg Customer Service is A-1

Layback

I just wanted to put the word out that Hilleberg's customer service is A-1. I dropped my Hilleberg Nallo 3 off at the US Headquarters in Redmond a few weeks ago (for repairs) and before I could even get back from my east coast trip, there was a message on my voicemail telling me that it was ready to be picked up/shipped.

When I dropped off the tent there was damage to the guy lines (caused by me - which I couldn't see being covered by warranty) and some other damage to a strap (also caused by me) that may have been under warranty. Not only did they fix the issues but they refused to take any money. In fact, when my schedule got tight this week the owner (P. Hilleberg) personally offered to ship my tent back to me for free (which I refused because they didn't charge me a dime for the repairs).

These guys are A-1, world class in terms of customer service and craftsmanship. I think few companies these days measure up. Consider them when you buy your next tent.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic