Squamish weather: Late September-October

Kraken

Hey guys,

I'm looking to redeem my air miles in the next few weeks and want to go climbing. I've got a buddy down in Vancouver and was wondering how the weather will be in late September to mid October.

Also, does anyone know of a good cheap easy way to get from SeaTac to Vancouver? Bus, train, rideshare?

If the weather isn't going to be great I'm open to other ideas. My buddy isn't opposed to traveling either, but with Squamish right there it seems natural to just climb there.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracks? Why not just go to Indian Creek? No prob with weather there. Salt Lake usually has cheap flights. But u prob need a car.

Or tell a Mormon that you have been commanded by Moroni that there are new golden tablets buried in steep cracks at Indian creek and you have been given the sacred 5 sets of cams by divine providence to retrieve them. He will drive you there and dutifully wait for days until you tick off all you want.

Then make up some BS as to why you dont have the golden tablets (they melted or something).