Hey minx!!!1 What's Wednesday gonna be?

sobo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus you guys are fucking sensitive. It makes trolling so much fun. I actually think you should come down here to North Cakilaky as the ones down here seem to have gotten their degrees off the internet. Lazy and intellectually devoid.

Nodoby ever said I'm sensitive. I'm probably one of the thickest hided people you'd ever be likely to meet. But I am a stickler for spelling, grammar, comprehension, and meaning. You do not measure up in these regards, as you infer far too much from any given exchange.

you clearly just don't get me, do you?

I am closer to you philosophically than you think, but I don't appreciate inferences and conclusions being drawn about me from concepts and words not expressed by me. Is that so wrong?

I'm OK with that, but could you just send the beer now? I'm out of the good stuff, and I'm tired of waiting for the courier to arrive with replacements. If this keep up, I'm actually going to have to get up off my ass and go find my own beer... :anger: