Beer for Gear

Brewer

I need some protection. Nuts, hexes, cams, 'biners, screws, pitons, pickets, etc. The newer and better condition, the better (obviously).

In return I can provide copious quantities of beer (from an original Northwest Regional Craft Brewer - to be revealed to interested parties). I can be very generous, say roughly a case for every $10-15 that an item goes for when brand new.

It would be nice to have photographs of the items before settling on a deal. And the more beer supplied, the more time I need to accumulate it (though probably less than 2 weeks total). A variety of beer styles are available.

Thanks!

Edited by Brewer

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like beer.

i've got a pile of old gear that should be right up your alley. give me a day or so and ill compile it and shoot you a photo and we can barter from there. any chance of delivery to l-worth?

sol

I'd take ya up on it but my main part Ujahn is brewing and it's frikkan awesome crap that I almost get too much off. (That and I'm not in your area)

I do wish you well, and frankly, I think that the gov't could do a free cheese kind of thing, only with good beer, and make folks very happy.

I like beer.

...any chance of delivery to l-worth?

Leavenworth is a bit far for me. Although if you are passing though along Highway 2 in the future we could put something together...

sounds good.