MANSON

pink

If he is truly a psychopath then he cannot help what he does. Then it would be immoral for us to be judge and juror with his life. IMO

Then again a $1.00 bullet to the side of the head is more cost effective than 35 years of imprisonment.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is truly a psychopath then he cannot help what he does. Then it would be immoral for us to be judge and juror with his life. IMO

Then again a $1.00 bullet to the side of the head is more cost effective than 35 years of imprisonment.

i heard isn't quite expensive to put some down, you'd be surprised.

I used to be against the death penalty but with video evidence, eye-witness accounts, and DNA, I think the question comes down to "what is a reasonable doubt?" If there is not a reasonable doubt and a person is clearly never going to do anything but contribute to the corruption of other inmates, why keep them alive? Why inhibit the ability of the penal system to rehabilitate other convicts?

If someone rapes one of my daughters, I would probably end up in jail myself. In order to survive, I would now be forced to interact with seriously deadly people and live by their rules.

Do you think I would come out as a rehabilitated person or a seriously twisted individual?

Manson was "raised" by the juvi system in California. It has not improved in terms of returning felons.