Snow Creek Wall

StreetBoss

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From my porch, it still looks pretty grim, unfortunately. Especially after last night's 4 inches. It had some water streaks running down it for a while but, with high pressure getting rid of the low-elevation snow for a few weeks, I had high hopes. Well, those are gone now. I'm going to Utah to find sun... Things down low in the Icicle are climbable, though you'll still have to punch through snow on the approach to most things.

say - anyone been up to the Wall lately? How deep is the snow? blah...blah,blah... I grid bolted Outerspace last year.
If you did, I would think you should be prepared to receive all the bolts via parcel post air dropped onto your head.

Anyrate, here is a picture of the wall taken on April Fool's Day march_31-_april_1_025_1.jpg in my opinion, the rock appears wet and not the best for climbing. goto Southwest.com and buy ticket to somewhere South. I did. So Cali, here I come!