Mountaineering / Climbing gear ... etc

Loren

Apparently I can't figure out how to get these pictures to upload. Descriptions are below, but you can see pictures of each item at this link. sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23417666@N02/

So I finally took the time to clean out the gear closet a bit... there's some nice stuff in here!

I will try to keep up with this post and my PMs as best I can, but for quicker response, email me at LORENRM at HOTMAIL dot COM

La Sportiva Nepal EVO Extreme. $250

Not much needs to be said about these boots. Top of the line climbing boots. Insulated. Great for mountaineering, ice climbing, you name it. These are in great shape. Size 42.5 (mens 9 1/2)They just never fit my foot right.

La Sportiva Makalu $100

You would have thought I would learn the the Sportiva's in the 42.5 didn't fit me. Nonetheless, here is another pair of quality boots. Used, but in great shape. Sealed and ready to hit the mountains!

Mountain Hardwear Tenacity Jacket. $150

My wife bought this in a hurry and it turns out it was too big for her (Women's size 10). This jacket is great - goretex and super tough. If you are a smaller guy (in stature - I don't want to know about what you've got "down there")this would be a great jacket for you as well. It looks abit purple in the picture, but it is black.

Columbia lighweight wind jacket. $25

Aah, the REI super clearance sale. I bought this jacket for my wife and, to make a long story short, she apparently didn't need another jacket. Worn once and in perfect shape.

Oh, and while it is not really climbing gear, I'll post it anyway.

Weight bench $100.

Bench (regular plus incline & decline) lat /pull down bar. leg curl / extension. Bicep attachment. bar bell, dumb bells, and curl bar. 125 pound weight set

SOLD

Lowe Alpine Countuor IV 90+15 $100

Helly Hansen ski (etc) jacket. $75

SMC 12 point crampons $30

Climbing harness - size medium. $20

Jansport travel bag. $15

Figure 8

Outdoor Research Gripper Gloves $15

Edited by Loren

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No size on the Lowe pack. The frame configuration is fully adjustable to just about any size torso. This is part of the reason I like this pack. It was nice that I sized it for me, but if I wanted to loan it out there was no issue, just quickly change the configuration of the pack.

There was a previous sale of a pack like this that represented it really well. link below.

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=10&Number=725457&Searchpage=2&Main=54430&Words=Delmarco&topic=0&Search=true#Post725457