New World Order

kevbone

Ever heard of it? It’s coming whether you like it or not. After the next attack on US soil (which I am told will be suitcase bombs going off simultaneously all across America) the current president will suspend the constitution (no different from now) and decree martial law. How do ya like them apples?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The social atmosphere is that of a besieged city.. And at the same time the consciousness of being at war, and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival."

"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is going badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should exist." E G.

in this case, if the fake war does not effectively transfer all the power to the ruling-happy folks, they will turn quickly to real shit.worked before.!! now they, will go for the next level.

in this case, if the fake war does not effectively transfer all the power to the ruling-happy folks, they will turn quickly to real shit.worked before.!! now they, will go for the next level.

Fake war….I like that! Bush is a puppet……There is no difference between a democrat and a republican……there are all the same…..which would explain the lack of backbone by the dems…..they keep voting to continue the fake war.

The reason for the Dems/Reb party is to divide us. Nothing more.

the rulers (rich families) are doing this in most countries. shit been going on for centuries. it is just that now, the greed is commensurate to what power is available. it is now possible to control the human race like never before.. some folks get hard, thinking 'bout that.

you can only control people who are scared. if these rulers kill everybody off they won't have anybody to make them money and they won't have anybody to rule. a country is not a mass of land it is a mass of people.

yep...a mass of slaves......! already most peeple are 'booked' for the next 20/30 years to pay off their debts/mortgage/cars.

you can only control people who are scared.

Not so sure about that. There are a whole lot of folks in the US who are not scarred one bit yet are powerless against the current dictator

isn't more goverment what you liberals are looking for? be careful what you ask for.

kevbone, do you lean more towards the democratic party or the republican party? your helpmate has her own business and i stopped being so liberal when i started mine. personally i like sitting on the fence because it feels so good.

Edited by pink

Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain: All these thousands of men. Many of the not much more than boys. Each one of them some mothers' son, some sisters' brother, some daughters father. Each one of them a whole person loved and cherished in some home far away. Many of them will never return. An army is power.Its entire purpose is to coherse others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Now, somewhere out there is the Confederate army. They claim they are fighting for their independence, for their freedom. Now, I can not question their integrity. I believe they are wrong but I can not question it. But I do question a system that defends its own freedom while it denies it to an entire race of men. I will admit it Tom war is a scruge, but so is slavery. It is the systematic cohersion of one group of man over another. It has been around since the book of Genesis it exists in every corner of the world, but that is no excuse for us to tolerate it here when we find it right infront of our very eyes in our own country. As God as my witness there is no one I hold in my heart dearer than you. But if your life, or mine,is part of the price to end this curse and free the negro, then let God's work be done

kevbone, do you lean more towards the democratic party or the republican party? maggie has her own business and i stopped being so liberal when i started mine. personally i like sitting on the fence because it feels so good.

so you do have a stick up your ass?

kevbone, do you lean more towards the democratic party or the republican party? maggie has her own business and i stopped being so liberal when i started mine. personally i like sitting on the fence because it feels so good.

so you do have a stick up your ass?

That's what rocks about scientists: they are good at making observations!