Dwayner's right!

Peter_Puget

Climber's have become effete. The biggest topics are careers and relationships. WTF? To the extent these should even be discussed it is to the extent we've failed at them. EG: "Sure I can go climbing next week - I just lost my job and then my GF left me. MAybe we should spend the winter in J-Tree."

Of course since the WORLD SERIES starts tonight we shouldn't even be talking about climbing!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my kind of discreet relationship:

One of my climbing buddies use to "leave for work." He would stop by my house change his clothes. We'd head of to Index and climb until the early afternoon. We'd drive back to my house where he'd wash up put back on the shirt and tie and head home from the office.

Until he finally was caught red handed!

Edited by Peter_Puget

Literally red handed?

"This abrasion here? Er...on the way up to the office my hand got caught in the elevator door. When I was trying to hold it open for an old lady. Damn elevator doors!"

"Oh this one, the other hand? Errr..."

Edited by chucK

Here's my kind of discreet relationship:

One of my climbing buddies use to "leave for work." He would stop by my house change his clothes. We'd head of to Index and climb until the early afternoon. We'd drive back to my house where he'd wash up put back on the shirt and tie and head home from the office.

Until he finally was caught red handed!

Call in sick for work, tell your wife you're going to work. Why didn't I think of that?