Kevbone How long till Trailblazers move to Seattle

Seahawks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think he will piss off all the loyal fans here in Ptown?

He built the Rose Garden just for the Blazers......

Now bend over and let the monkeys out.

LOL Didn't he sell or bankrupt Rose Garden??? Why would he care about pissing them off if he is moving them??? Same way the current owners of the Sonics don't care. NBA sucks.

His company, which had build the Rose Garden, declared bankruptcy, which lead to Paul (4th richest dude around) having to buy his seat from the very bondholders he'd fu*ked over.

However, he recently came to terms with them and some kind of repurchase was announced.

The Paul Allen people just committed big money repurchasing it, and I suspect that the terms may be a little more onerous on Paul given his reputation as a sh*thead who will f*uck you in the ass sans lubrication if you give him a chance.

It could still happen that they would move, but given how loyal the Trailblazer fans are, and the fact that PA would need league approval to move, and that kind of thing is not something easily granted.

His company, which had build the Rose Garden, declared bankruptcy, which lead to Paul (4th richest dude around) having to buy his seat from the very bondholders he'd fu*ked over.

However, he recently came to terms with them and some kind of repurchase was announced.

The Paul Allen people just committed big money repurchasing it, and I suspect that the terms may be a little more onerous on Paul given his reputation as a sh*thead who will f*uck you in the ass sans lubrication if you give him a chance.

It could still happen that they would move, but given how loyal the Trailblazer fans are, and the fact that PA would need league approval to move, and that kind of thing is not something easily granted.

True but messing with K-fed is too much fun, shhhh....

NBA still sucks if they let the Sonics go.

Hey Seahawks,

It's really the people and lawmakers of Seattle who are allowing the new owners to take the Sonics away -- not the NBA. In fact, the NBA may be one of the few entities able to find a way to keep the team here!

Another way of saying, Starbucks sucks...

NBA still sucks if they let the Sonics go.

Sounds to me like someone is a little bitter about the possibility of there favorite sports team moving to redneck central.

No Seahawks are my Favorite and always will be. Basketball has lost my interest the last 10 years or so. Too many rich babies or something. Wish they would stay but doesn't look good.