• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
BigChief

Complete rack for sale

Shoulders are shot. All my new gear needs to go. All the pro, biners, rope, belay devices etc., purchased withing the last 4 months.

None of the pro has ever been placed. The quick draws have been clipped to hangers but no falls. None of the caribiners have falls on them.

C4 Camalots, .4-3, two sets with color matched BD Nuetrino biners $600 (one set sold, the other pending)

15 Omega Dirt Bag draws (used one day, no falls) $100

9 Omega D's $30

9 Omega locking D's $50

Trango Cinch (new model with bigger handle)$SOLD

Two Omega Jake Quick-Lok $30

Two Omega SBG belay devices $30

2 48" metolius spectra slings, 2 24" Metolius spectra slings, 2 12" Metolius slings, 2 24" Nylon slings, 25' red nylon webbing, 25' red nylon webbing. $35

3 Omega rap rings $10

1 BD nut tool, 1 Metolius nut tool $15

1 Beal 9.7 x 60m Golden Dry (used one day, no lead falls, top roped on 3 times in one day)$100

One Misty Mountain sonic harness size LG (worn once)$50

One BD Diva womens harness size 10 (worn once)$50

One pair 5.10 Anasazi velcro size 42.5 (used about 12 times)$65

One pair Boreal Zephyr size 40.5 (decent condition)$25

One pair 5.10 velcro shoes (used about 20 times)$50

I live on the coast near Astoria, OR.

Thanks,

Clint

503-741-0402

?action=view&current=IMG_0325.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_0326.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_0328.jpg

Edited by BigChief

I'll take the Trango Cinch for $40. How do we make a deal? I'd like to paypal and give you my shipping address.

BTW, I might take the rockcentrics if the price is right, how much do you want for them?

Cams are sold! 1 nut tool sold! Everything else on the list with a price is still available.

Take everything left for $300

Billcoe, thanks again!

ill give ya $65 for the rope if you promise me it really has only been out for 3 toprope climbs.

sol

I can make an offer of $35 for the slings and webbing, if you arrange and pay shipping (to Seattle). If you want to include the 3 rap rings as well I'll pay $40. (No big deal though, mostly I'd like the slings) I can mail a check and wait, or pay by paypal right away---your choice. Thanks for your consideration. David

Do you still have the rope and quick draws? If so, I'm interested in 5 of them ($35) and the rope for which I'd give you $65. Total of $100.

I am waiting on a possible purchase for the rest of the gear. I would prefer not to break up the quick draws. If the deal falls through I would sell the rope and all the quick draws for $150.

After reading all of this, how could anyone see what is sold and what is not? Why don't you re-post what you actually have, or edit your original post to show what you have. And remember when you thought you PM'd me but I never got it? Good luck.