Pure F$%^& spray

kevbone

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude...the whole forum is a place to report sends...like it or not...you're just pissy cuz one of the guys is ryan palo (if i rmember right, this is the guy who snaked your buddy's route)...don't know him, but i don't think this is spray...

Edited by RuMR

dude...the whole forum is a place to report sends...like it or not...you're just pissy cuz one of the guys is ryan palo (if i rmember right, this is the guy who snaked your buddy's route)...don't know him, but i don't think this is spray...

I thought spray is when you tell the world how great you are?

Spray is for people like DC to think they are someone important.

those are not "great" sends, are they?? Looked pretty factual to me...perhaps those two trained really hard and are proud of their climbing...not spray...

pot...kettle...black

those are not "great" sends, are they?? Looked pretty factual to me...perhaps those two trained really hard and are proud of their climbing...not spray...

I dont know R....I could tell the world about sending 5.4 all day. Even if its factual, its still spray……maybe someday these youngsters will learn to climb for themselves and will not need to post on web site how strong they are. I don’t read that and think how cool, I read that and think, what a bunch of noobs. Not because I don’t and wont ever climb 5.13 but because its spraying about how good you are. I see no difference if he would have posted with something simple like “I am a very strong climber and am stronger than you”. Its spray at its best. He was naming names of climbs and how hard they are. I had to write the spit off my face as I read it because of how much he sprayed.

pot...kettle...black

Smiley-face.gif

pot...kettle...black

please give your sources.

pot...kettle...black

please give your sources.

Sources found here.