What worries you?

i_like_sun

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's better than you were 10yrs ago, but not nearly as good as you are now. and definitely not even in the same league with me

is this the female equivalent of blowboarder bragging about his pencil-dick?

NO women don't lie :nurd:

i have to pause and wonder if there is a man alive who could actually survive minx muffy and archie. i think we might kill them with pleasure....

It's more likely that they'd be forced to die by their own hand.

hey! where's the love? no one insulted the size of your dick. be nice.

its "duct" tape...

i do have get out there and check out some o' that fine lookin' gneiss stuff...i'll hit kix up and see when he's out of here...

did you see kix whining about actually having to work at his job for one week out of 52 on bULLshitOldering.com??? :lmao:

Edited by RuMR

people can escape when you use that inferior shit, no??

dude...i was so rolling over there...kix cracks me up...somehow he managed to convince his employer that he'll work from home and telecommute while living in Flag...hahahahaWINK WINK...yeah, sure, you betcha...:lmao:...that fucker won't get anything done with 350+ days of sun...the only reason he's somewhat functional up here is cuz of the rain...:lmao::grlaf:

Edited by RuMR

people can escape when you use that inferior shit, no??

that's what the roofies are for.

As much time as kix doesn't spend pulling down during a day on the rocks, I'd think a satellite phone and laptop and he'd be marginally functional, even in Flag.

It's cool how he's too busy to come on here and defend himself right now.

i have to pause and wonder if there is a man alive who could actually survive minx muffy and archie. i think we might kill them with pleasure....

It's more likely that they'd be forced to die by their own hand.

hey! where's the love? no one insulted the size of your dick. be nice.

you don't have to insult us...we have a complex about it already...sheesh...women...:rolleyes:

i have to pause and wonder if there is a man alive who could actually survive minx muffy and archie.

No.

did you notice how i sandwiched my self between you two lovelies?? ;)

And I just did too ;)

:grin::cool:

i am really really old, i've know it almost as long as i've been alive (a really really long time) and i'm not blond so unleash away.

the one thing women learn early in life is that the only people who suffer from penis envy are men.