• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up in the age of muscle cars...

...although I drove a Beetle.

this explains so much about you ;)

I'm not sure how much it does or doesn't explain Red Dye #9, but at least it gives a certain feaux redhead yet another opportunity to use her favorite emoticon.

OMG that is fucking brilliant..

snoboy you have to change Tuffgirl to reddye#9 so TRUE!!!!!!

;):lmao:;):lmao:;):lmao::moondance::moondance::moondance:

I grew up in the age of muscle cars...

...although I drove a Beetle.

this explains so much about you ;)

I'm not sure how much it does or doesn't explain Red Dye #9, but at least it gives a certain feaux redhead yet another opportunity to use her favorite emoticon.

i was raised in a car family but have no affinity for the automobile at all. i could not begin to tell you what age of car i grew up in because i don't know a and i couldn't care less. i like cars that run and like cars that fill them selves with gas and change their own oil. or better yet need no gas or oil :) i am still looking for one of those :)

you know, the only way you can hurt my feelings is if i am not aware of who i am, or if i want to deny my short comings. i am comfortable with who i am and i am not ashamed of my limitations.i am keenly aware that someone saying a thing, does not make it so.