• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Lambone

Cobras w/Aremet Picks, ITent, Kayland Ice Boots

Cobras w/ Lockdowns - $250 used with minor nicks and scrathces on the shafts, grips are in good shape. Impossible to find Aremet pics included, will not be sold seperately.

P1010087.JPG

Bibler I-Tent - $300 Used, some tiny blemishes.

P1010079.JPG

Kayland Super Ice Boots size 42.5 $150 As New condition, used twice...not broken in yet.

P1010088.JPG

PAYPAL ONLY, you pay shipping.

pm me

:pagetop:

Hopefully the peewees won't have to dyno between holds at the gym because of this sale. :yoda::P

:wave:E

yeah well we bought about 4,000 holds from Franklin to start, so I'm just trying to move some and bring in some new stuff from other companies. these holds arn't the greasy polished holds you'd think of when you think of used gym holds from lets say VW or Stoney G's, they are really hardly used.

Could you send pictures of the Bibler I-tent to Kane_schutzman@hotmail.com? Thanks

I never got an email or responce about the I-tent, but I am still interested.

Could you send pictures of the Bibler I-tent to Kane_schutzman@hotmail.com? Thanks

lol, lambone, could you send pictures of the tent to kane_schutzman@hotmail.com, also include as much info as you can.

Lambone I got your email. The two little holes in the floor bother me. Does this include a vestibule?

The two little holes are no big deal. Some ripstop repair tape and a dab of seam grip. and you wont even see them.

I don't have the vestibule, but I do have the ground cloth.

Free bumb for Lambone, and the I-tent is sold. Lambone, I am pming you again, but I may be interested in the Axes if I can sell my Viper