Clinton Two faced

Seahawks

Man.....Seaboy getting pounded by a newbie. Good to see.

On the other hand, I agree that archenemy is a spoiled brat. She really cannot take reality. I agree with you on that point.

I do not lay down for her. I still repond to her comments. If she cannot see my responses? That is her problem. LOL.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.....Seaboy getting pounded by a newbie. Good to see.

On the other hand, I agree that archenemy is a spoiled brat. She really cannot take reality. I agree with you on that point.

I do not lay down for her. I still repond to her comments. If she cannot see my responses? That is her problem. LOL.

Jury is out on her. Just making a point. You on the other hand are a knob. If he can pound so be it, least I will learn something. I've yet to see his list.

Tell this to all the people on the Capital gains tax.

I am those people. Last year I paid $14K in Capital gains--and historically that was a damn good deal. So until you learn about our tax system and understand your responsibility to it, don't bother telling me I have no grounds in reality.

Tell this to all the people on the Capital gains tax.

I am those people. Last year I paid $14K in Capital gains--and historically that was a damn good deal. So until you learn about our tax system and understand your responsibility to it, don't bother telling me I have no grounds in reality.

I did taxes (personal and corporate) for 2 1/2 years in the mid 90's at a CPA firm. While tax laws change I did have tax classes in College and was even the Tax teachers personal grader. So I do know a little too. I will admit that I don't keep up on on all current changes as much now as I'm not doing that for a living but I will say I probably know more than the average person. Expert, no.

So 1974ish is current?

Anyone who has read through any bit of the two threads where you and I have discussed investment and tax issues would be frightened at the thought of you doing taxes for anyone. No offense meant here, but really, your grasp on finances is not above average. And I implore you the same on this thread as I did on the other--learn what you can so that you can invest wisely for your retirement and have something to leave to your children. I mean that in the best of all ways.

So 1974ish is current?

Anyone who has read through any bit of the two threads where you and I have discussed investment and tax issues would be frightened at the thought of you doing taxes for anyone. No offense meant here, but really, your grasp on finances is not above average. And I implore you the same on this thread as I did on the other--learn what you can so that you can invest wisely for your retirement and have something to leave to your children. I mean that in the best of all ways.

Doing just fine. Do debt. House will be paid of in 11 years (4.75% interest) and a nice large 401K. If I have to work in a fricking office I want out early to enjoy the outdoors. (See myself in the moutains or sitting by a river fishing) Right now I have responsibities that require more than a van by the river.

When I retire selling this place and buying 40 acres out in nowere with a barn and bunch of horses.

And you don't think I know shit becuase everything I've said you spun around in your mind to say something else.

You already posted this boring, unimpressive info.

Hey and you posted your pic which was for what reason?? Just as boring.

Don't tell me about shallow.

You just can't keep from putting women down for posting their pics, can you?

I feel pity for you.

guess you need the point. You wanted to get noticed. I post what I have becuase same reason. You call me shit, well you call yourself shit too.

Two faced, you only see things from your warped perspective.

Edited by Seahawks

Are you kidding?

Or are you just stupid?

You think I'm going to be intimidated by you cause you have a cute ass???

sea....quite speaking with her. She takes this whole web site thing way to serious. Every time you complement her, it gives her power. She already has a big enough ego. Don’t enlarge it by telling her she has a cute ass. Besides, how would you know? I have yet to see a truly reveling picture.

sea....quite speaking with her. She takes this whole web site thing way to serious. Every time you complement her, it gives her power. She already has a big enough ego. Don’t enlarge it by telling her she has a cute ass. Besides, how would you know? I have yet to see a truly reveling picture.

your guys' insecurities are so transparent... :mistat:

your guys' insecurities are so transparent... :mistat:

Yep, never said I was perfect. Just don't like Pots calling kettles black.

Transparent eh? And your is not. You need to lay off the coffee bro. I am suprised your response was not STFU n00b.

Thats funny. I have no problem with him saying that. hell we all are insecure in our own ways. Its being human. I can admit that. Since Seagal doesn't like the Kettle analigy, how about the person who doesn't think there shit stinks but everyone elses does.

Edited by Seahawks