Got helium?

Seahawks

idiots!!! Need a little for kevbone. :)

(Florida) The feet of Jason and Sara, both 21, were found protruding from a deflated, huge helium advertising balloon. Jason was a college student, and Sara attended community college, but apparently their education had glossed over the importance of oxygen. When one breathes helium, the lack of oxygen in the bloodstream causes a rapid loss of consciousness. Some euthanasia experts advocate the use of helium to painlessly end one's life.

The pair pulled down the 8' balloon, and climbed inside. Their last words consisted of high-pitched, incoherent giggling as they slowly passed out and passed into the hereafter.

Sheriff's deputies said the two were not victims of foul play. No drugs or alcohol were found. The medical examiner reported that helium inhalation was a significant factor in their deaths. A family member said "Sara was mischievous, to be honest. She liked fun and it cost her.

Edited by Seahawks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Snopes. Urban legend.

Its real, took 2nd runner up in Darwin awards.

Hey, lay off SeaCocks. It would be pretty easy for a couple to...crawl...inside an...inflated...helium balloon. Uh....

Wait a minute....

I think 'toaster stupid' no longer applies here.

you've never seen those huge balloons people do that with??? Heck my rubbers are that big LOL

G-spotter is that true???? I always thought they were real.