The ultimate Everything

kevbone

Kevbone:

Thanks for starting a thread on this particular climb...been wanting to check it out. Sounds like an ultimate top-out ;)

PC….you of all people would love this climb, if you combine one of the approach climbs; it leaves you with 22 pitches. Or something like that. Very moderate, bolted well. Some say too many bolts….that would be ego speaking. Why else would you make that statement? It’s not bolted cracks. So if there were fewer bolts then you would be running it out longer. The climbers that “want that” have big egos! “I want to run it out and be bold so I will feel important in the climbing world”! Seems foolhardy to me. Either way you would love this climb. Look it up on the web here

http://impressive.net/people/tristen/2006/2006-06-10-ultimate-everything.html

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatEVER. the buttress is a 1-pitch wonder with brushy wanderings below. at least on the UE, the route is pretty much sustained around 5.8 all the way from the highway if you climb sparrow to start, and clean too.

How about this then- they BOTH suk :fahq: