FS: A Boatload of Stuff

UncleJamsArmy

I'm cleaning out the gear closet to make room (and to pay) for the new stuff I bought. All the stuff is in near pristine condition unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include the cost of shipping, which the buyer is responsible for paying. PM me if you'd like photos.

AT Boots: Garmont Mega Rides, size 29.5. Bought last February 2006. Used only four days resort skiing. No scuffs to speak of, and liners have not been baked. I bought these too big, and had to size down to a 28.0. Retail for $599. I'm asking $383.57.

Scarpa Super Manta Boots, size 46, dark blue. This was one of my first boot purchases. It is old school, littlewaywelt construction, and accepts step-in crampons. Aside from using them to the office to break in, I used these boots only once hiking into Ediza Lake around Mammoth. The size of the boot and the fit was much too large for me, and chewed up my heels. I'm a 45/45.5, low volume, narrow heel kind of a guy. These boots don't fit such a foot. But if the fit is right for you, these can be glorious boots. Brand new was $250. I'm asking $151.16.

Marmot Alpinist Climbing Pant, dark gray, size Large. These are somewhat oldschool Goretex XCR pants, they have storm flaps. Drop seat, with suspenders, and full side zips. These pants have probably seen about 8-9 days of activity. Brand new were $275. I'm asking $81.39.

Patagonia R3 Radiant Fleece Jacket, royal blue, size XL. This is around 2003 vintage, used only once. Brand new was $150. I'm asking $50.

Grivel Air Tech Ice Axe, size 66 cm. Slightly used. This is not the "Racing" or "EVO" version. It has a real spike, straight shaft, and a has seen about 6-7 days of duty. Brand new was $150. I'm asking $71.23.

Life Link Lexan Shovel, T-handle, and, for those that care, Red. Brand new about $40. I'm asking $15.54.

Marmot 300-weight fleece pants, black, size L. This is a great layer piece for expeditions to butt-cold places--places I'll never go. They have a drop seat and full side zips. I bought these on ebay about three years ago in slightly used condition, and they have stayed that way as I have only used them once since. Just too damn warm for California. I'm asking $51.50 for these.

Cloudveil Serendipity Jacket, blue and gray, size XL. Brand new is $220. I'm asking $101.29.

Patagonia Mixmaster Pants, size 34, black. These pants are brand new, never used. Brand new was like $299. I'm asking $180.

And yes, the prices are firm...........Enjoy!

Robert

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who you are. And you apparently have no sense of humor. I intentionally listed the prices in odd numbers and, the "firm" reference was a play on the odd numbers listed.

My name is Robert Oliver, and I have bought and sold stuff on this and other fora. You can check my rating on ebay, my name there is robert_oliver. I've never had a problem with a sale online yet (as a buyer or seller), and I will insist on using PayPal on any transaction, both for the buyer's safety and mine.

Now move along troll.

Learning to ski, Rob, and cycling. I can almost competently ski blue runs without looking like a dork. The Shasta traverse incident to Hidden Valley freaked me out, and I haven't been doing any climbing since. I'm going to get back into it this year, though, and finally knock off the West Face Gully.

It sounds like you've been having a lot of fun.