You're On Notice!

Julian

or you are just dissing on someone way better than you in another type of band. you are an idiot seahawk

Well I don't know his personal life, what are you his gay lover?

seriously, you are an idiot, and close minded. is being gay supposed to be an insult? fuck you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or you are just dissing on someone way better than you in another type of band. you are an idiot seahawk

seriously, you are an idiot, and close minded. is being gay supposed to be an insult? fuck you.

and Fuck you is??? Your funny Close minded? Yes my ass is closed to you and any other.

Edited by Seahawks

and Fuck you is??? Your funny Close minded? Yes my ass is closed to you and any other.

fuck you is an insult. you still can't spell. and you still didn't answer my question. fuck you.

fuck you is an insult. you still can't spell. and you still didn't answer my question. fuck you.

Must have guessed right. Or maybe you just experimented with ass before. :) Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Must have guessed right. Or maybe you just experimented with ass before. :) Sorry I hurt your feelings.

you are a silly sad little person, i feel bad for you. take a second to browse some of the pictures on this site, think about climbing, then shut the fuck up!

you are a silly sad little person, i feel bad for you. take a second to browse some of the pictures on this site, think about climbing, then shut the fuck up!

Now your soooo serious can't take a little ribbing?? or maybe you like the real thing. Have drink buddy maybe two.

Edited by Seahawks

you can't just "rib" people all the time, eventually it gets fucking stoopid. most of my spray is from being totally bored at work. other than that i am here for climbing advice etc. i am serious now only because you have nothing serious to contribute. at all. did you look at any of the pictures?

you can't just "rib" people all the time, eventually it gets fucking stoopid. most of my spray is from being totally bored at work. other than that i am here for climbing advice etc. i am serious now only because you have nothing serious to contribute. at all. did you look at any of the pictures?

Of course I have. Pictures and peoples reports. Its good stuff.

Nothing serious to contribute?? This is spray. If you come out of nowhere to protect Kevbone be prepared. He has been giving me shit since day one. But you see I can take it. 25% time he is funny. Other 75% goes back to #4 on the poll. I know Kevbone truth hurts. :)

Of course I have. Pictures and peoples reports. Its good stuff.

Nothing serious to contribute?? This is spray. If you come out of nowhere to protect Kevbone be prepared. He has been giving me shit since day one. But you see I can take it. 25% time he is funny. Other 75% goes back to #4 on the poll. I know Kevbone truth hurts. :)

Peoples Reports., He is calling TRs people reports,That is funny.And sure Kevbone is giving you shit, You are holding your hand for it....

n:lmao:thing serious to contribute to spray.

Edited by pink