2 bags, tent, gift cards

ams

Two sleeping bags for sale, mummy style.

One is a Sierra Designs Dreamweaver, rated to 15 degrees, the other is a Slumberjack rated to 20 degrees. Both bags are clean, in good condition, and have been stored loose. New the Dreamweaver was $200, I'm asking $125. It's about 4 years old. The Slumberjack is about 7 years old, and I'm asking $50 for it. Feel free to make an offer.

The tent is a 2 person kelty backpacking tent with poles and fly. It weighs about 6 pounds. I've had it 9 years and used it twice. Again, make an offer.

Also, $20 gift card to Starbucks, $20 gift card to Tully's, and $50 gift card to REI. We can meet somewhere with wifi and confirm amounts if you want before purchasing.

I'd rather meet in the Seattle/Eastside area and exchange cash for goods, than ship.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gift cards sold. Bags and tent still for sale.

Also, custom bmx bike for sale. Light Schwinn frame, S&M bars, shimano DX brakes, 2 pegs, tires for dirt. It's in pretty decent shape, but needs some TLC. Make an offer, I haven't ridden much the last couple of years, and vet bills are killing me.