Risk- why?

Phil Jones

DeChristo, you're just being your usual, intolerant self. How do you expect Mr. Jones to be anything but pissy with the better part of a broom handle lodged firmly up his anus?

I was as PC/safety-conscious as possible: selecting a straight, tight grain, sanding in stepped increments to 320 until uniform in smoothness, raised the grain with first application of love oil, sanded again, finished with liberal coatings of innocuous love oil speech, and penetrating gently, but firmly.

Taking credit where credit is not due; another DeChristo signature.

It's apparent to everyone on this board but you that Mr. Jone's case of ash intibated ass is so well developed that it must be congenital.

It's also apparent you are an idiot with a deathwish.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know phil, I just dont get it. :confused:

On all of the threads you have appeared on there have been honest, sincere, and knowledgeable answers to your questions. Rather than choosing to focus on those, which is how you might actually find others engaging in an intelligent conversation with you, you choose to focus on what might be more sarcastic. Of course folks are going to get defensive when you 'pick a fight'. Your like a freakin' bully! :anger:

This was actually a great post. There were both thoughtful and blunt responses. Then...well, never mind.

No need responding to my post here or any other time because you have now gone to my ignore list. Its just too energy zapping to read your crap.

Ya know phil, I just dont get it. :confused:

On all of the threads you have appeared on there have been honest, sincere, and knowledgeable answers to your questions. Rather than choosing to focus on those, which is how you might actually find others engaging in an intelligent conversation with you, you choose to focus on what might be more sarcastic. Of course folks are going to get defensive when you 'pick a fight'. Your like a freakin' bully! :anger:

This was actually a great post. There were both thoughtful and blunt responses. Then...well, never mind.

No need responding to my post here or any other time because you have now gone to my ignore list. Its just too energy zapping to read your crap.

Nobody's forcing you to read my posts, are they?

It's apparent to everyone on this board but you that Mr. Jone's case of ash intibated ass is so well developed that it must be congenital.

Yeah, that's a real great post, huh?

It's also apparent you are an idiot with a deathwish.

I'm not sure whether this is one of those kooky, flaccid cyber-threats or yet another lecture from our new mascot, Broom Boy.

Perhaps his wooden accessory has breached the blood/brain barrier...

Nope, not a threat. I don't threaten posters.

It's just a premonition for those who scoff at carrying MLU's on winter climbs of Mt. Hood.