• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I assume that shit had a lien on it,

right?

From Wikipedia:

Simpson was ordered to pay $33,500,000 in damages. However, California law protects pensions from being used to satisfy judgments, so Simpson was able to continue much of his lifestyle based on his NFL pension. A 2000 Rolling Stone article reported that Simpson also still makes a significant income by signing autographs. He subsequently moved from California to Miami, Florida. In Florida, a person's residence cannot be seized to collect a debt under most circumstances.

$33,500,000 in damages.

damages for what? I mean he was aquitted. How could he be sued. For what?

go crawl back under your rock, nOOb wave.gif

Sorry, I thought you were able to carry on a conversation. I was wrong. Anybody else know anything about law? How could OJ be responsible for the deaths? How could he be sued (and lose) a wrongful death suit? Assuming he did not do it (which is crap) how could he be held responsible and pay 35 mil? What up?

Sorry, I thought you were able to carry on a conversation. I was wrong. Anybody else know anything about law? How could OJ be responsible for the deaths? How could he be sued (and lose) a wrongful death suit? Assuming he did not do it (which is crap) how could he be held responsible and pay 35 mil? What up?

The most frightening thing about you kevbone is that you've breed.

$33,500,000 in damages.

damages for what? I mean he was aquitted. How could he be sued. For what?

go crawl back under your rock, nOOb wave.gif

Dude, where the hell have you been? I am amazed at how truly clueless you are.

But, I'll help you out.

Click here for the answers to your questions.

Are you serious? There is a basic level you should understand just to be a functional member of society.

Wait, forgot who I was talking to.

Nevermind.

Are you serious? Let me let you know how many civil law suits I have been a part of, on either side. Or for that matter any thing pertaining to law suits of any kind. Or criminal behavior or really anything that has to do with the court systems. ZERO. So with this knowledge of me. Why do you think I would know about it? I don’t remember wrongful death law suites in school. High school or college.