Yuppie ass holes

RedNose

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhhiiiit oh freaking dear. Snow, ice, wind, fucking stacked pots and stacked waves but a hold of crab. Best part a newbie kid is stuffing the pots and puking on the crab in the hold.

Now we get to do some serious boozing, toking and tootin' till we leave again. Don't get me wrong I like what I do but R&R is a benefit that makes you want to go back to hell and face it again...plus it helps if you spent all your money ringing the bell, on drugs and cheap pussy.

I'll be back ladies just make a big V for RedNose.

Arrr, a flyingpig...we have flying waves that could sweep the entire deck crew off the ship in one grand swoosh. There are nights and days I feel like quiting but the money is soooo good I just can't. Plus it's a life style that no one else can understand unless you are part of the system. We are free and damned at the same time.

Keep safe mo-fros I'll be back soon.

God what a fucking week. Wind, cold, ice, snow, arms are aching, lack of sleep, but goood food.

Back after a much deserved sleep and some drinking. Well, lots of sea food sent to the processes and we are waiting for more news as to what the hell is going to happen to our other seasons...halibut, salmon, pollock, etc.

As for Lower 48 partying in a few months the crew is talking about going to Hawaii for a week to party down with some local fishermen we know there.

There is a club near Lake Union we used to go to that had good pussy if you had some blue flake and money. Can't remember the name though.

Got to go Decristo raise some hell.

Oh by the way to all the people that are crying about Police Brutality FUCK YOU!!!! Every time I've been arrested for being drunk or fighting I deserved it and knew when they boys in uniform came in to the booze joint it was time to throw up the hands and assume the position. I have NEVER been abused by the boys in blue. In fact one time in San Francisco the boys told the judge I was a gentleman and I was from Alaska where boys were boys. All that happened was I was told to pay a small fine and had to show my return ticket to Anchorage. grin.gif All ya got to do is STOP and THINK when they show up.