FIXI REVOMABLE BOLTS ?????

kevbone

Does anyone (who have place them) have an opinion on them, I used them on a climb I put up and am having problems keeping the nut tight. It went so far as the hanger falling off in my hand. When I bought them, the guy at the climbing shop stated "they are the only bolt made specificaly for climbing", so I bit and bought three of them and used them for a roof climb. I am not happy with them, and trully cannot keep the nut tight. I will probably have to pull it and redrill with a 5 piece rawl.

Has anybody had the same expirence?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin:

I have some Permabond thread locker you can squirt on the threads and the nuts will never come off again.

No charge, after all I am the Mother Teresa of gear whores, grin.gif when will i see you next? You at JC or Beacon this weekend? I can tuck it under your windshield if you are driving the blue minivan and I see it. I think my wife says it's OK for me to climb this weekend, but I'm not sure as she has a 4 day weekend and might have plans for me.