HB OFFSETS...

hollyclimber

So, I was pretty excited to realize I have some extra stock of HB offset nuts and thought it warranted its own post...

So, basically I have two extra BRASS offsets, both size 2 which is red. These are brand new, never been placed and I bought them during the Offset Frenzy. Now, YES THE RUMORS ARE TRUE, you can buy them in Yosemite (or online at Yosemite gifts.com) so the trauma is over.

So, I have extra reds for sale $10 each (this is less than retail) or FOR TRADE for yellow, blue or green (used and bent to hell yellow, green, blue are ok with me as long as they don't have detached wires that will poke my poor little fingers-I like an intact cable so if you have used a nut tool on them forget it).

I also have a set of ALUMINUM OFFSETS. On this they are still NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!! So, hard for me to let them go. By set I mean 7 purple, 8 red, 9, orange and 10 yellow. BRAND NEW. So, I am thinking $60 for the set and if you are interested, let me know. Yes, this is more than retail. But, right now makes sense as if I sell and then get one fixed off my own sets then I am just as hosed as you are right now if you don't have these.

PM Me.

smile.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

PEOPLE!

I still need one green small brass offset nut and I am willing to trade a red one (brand new) or MAYBE even a red one and a little tiny bit of cash.

Honesty is the best policy...I was just in the Mtn Shop on Tuesday and they are sold out of green. And, as they are now the exclusive supplier, I have no idea when more green will be available. So, if you have one make me a proposal!

Also, from my old post, I still have two purple metolius TCUS for sale for $25 each. This is a steal. Don't miss it.