guide books on the internet

DonnyBaker

Marty i did buy your book when i went to deep creek. My redpoint level actually dropped when i was there. Which sucked b/c i quite my job to go there. Now i am balding, stressed, and have no friends... Should have gone to Dr. Topo

sincerely,

limpdick

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read it. Looked at all the pictures. Read the cute little snippets and laughed. Then I went to the areas. OMFG!!! Such vile choss, choss of the kind that should never defile humankind by touching our skin.

Seriously, some of the worst routes, all of the worst routes really, choss. Didn't matter. Banks Lake? Stupid gneissic granite domes choss. Ghey. Marcus? Chipped loser two routes in the cave choss? China Bend? Stupid overhanging tufa climbing with a beach 100 yards away choss.

DUMB!!!

WTF? Who would be stupid enough to write a book about so much choss? Probably Donny Baker, if he knew how to spell big words. Or brushed his teeth. Anyway, fuck Marty, why would you spend so much time detailing choss and then selling me a book about it?

$20. WTF? That's a 12 pack of coronas and some chips. Instead I travel to choss....Deep Creek, stupid fractured choss.....Minnehaha, just dumb choss....dishman, stupid short chipped bolt on penis hold choss...Metaline Falls, OMFG it's a good thing this place is at least six hours from any population center look at that fucking wall choss...couple other areas so chossy I can't remember choss...pretty much, your book is choss and you are choss.

Thanks, asshole.

Ok, Ok, Ok. I'm soooo sorry. I just wanted to sell enough guides so that I could buy my son a real prosthetic leg.

As of right now he's wearing the one that I made out of 2x4 scrap when my boss wasn't looking. There's nails and stuff sticking out so none of the neighbor kids will play with him for fear of getting cut and stuff.

Aside from the 2x4 leg he's really a cute kid so if you all could buy some of my guides, (and not copy the f-ing pages and send them to DR TOPO) detailing the best choss in Eastern WA, I would really appreciate it. Little Timmy would too. Thanks christain neighbor. Your best friend, Marty laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good to see you dooo have a f-ing sense of humor Sobo, but my poor little boy does have a prosthetic leg of 2x4 peices. So buy my shittty guidebook for the good grace of god. Sold in finer climbing stores around the spokane area.

I've got to personally thank all you Eastern Washington posters for enlivening this site. You are collectively quite entertaining. Carry on.

Duh. Eastsiders are clinically proven to be smarter, funnier, and generally better looking than our Wetside brethren. Donny and Marty fuck up the scale a bit but the lack of webbed feet win out in the end.

Choss4lyfe!!!!

cry.gif Hey man you freakin bookworms really hit a sore spot with the redneck and libary comments. Swear to god I haven't been that mad since Mike Allison stole my playstation games. So I decided to fix yuor wagon and come out with some of my own topo's on dishman and stuff. besides i went to the library and found somenone who know how to use the drawing prgm. Blowboarder, its good to see someone take stock in their life and know how far 20 bucks can go at white elephant or spaulding autoparts. wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif. juswt do some topos. cheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gif or at dollar beer night or yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif