Chinook Pass 6/25

Dave_Schuldt

Beck and I had a great time up there, his recovery from a broken thigh bone seems to be complete. He was ripping it up on light tele gear while shooting video. Skied the bowl on the west side of the road in the morning then had a great slush run down to the car for lunch and more water. We then did 2 runs on the north side of Natches Peak. Not the longest runs in the world but some short steeps through the trees and nice cruiser sections. Then back to the car for more water and then the last run on the west side of Natches. This was the hotest and best run of the day, nice smooth slush. Lots of sun cups and other odd bumps made for interesting skiing until thing softened up. Whe each had one good whipeout whith some sliding. Views of the big R and Goat Rocks. Saw some other skiers here and there, parking lot was crowded with lots of fat tourons and ots of noisy motorcycles.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was the rippingest. i rode my bicycle up there from the park entrance with the skis for three days of skiing/bike camping over fathers day weekend as well. great late season skiing.

Edited by Beck