Josh Ritter :rawk:

John Frieh

Josh Ritter will be playing shows in Seattle on June 3rd and 4th and Portland June 6th. You can get tickets online or at the door (if you're willing to chance it not selling out).

If you’re a six feet under on HBO junkie Josh performs the song during the end credits in episode 32 “Making Love Work”. Geek_em8.gif

Supposedly Josh is considered folk music… or at least that is most commonly where you will find his CDs. I honestly think he sounds like a young Dylan (more so on the golden age of radio album). But that is neither here nor there… the kid is talented. And before you start talking shit about folk music I will warn you it was Fern the Canadian ice basher herself that introduced me to Josh so if you’re going to talk shit don’t say I didn’t warn you hahaha.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I would highly encourage you to stream his new album here

And download a couple mp3s here

Girl in the War comes highly recommended rockband.gifthumbs_up.gifrockband.gifthumbs_up.gifrockband.gif

I got tickets for his PDX show already… let me know if you are thinking about going. Maybe we can turn this into a pub club or something bigdrink.gif

573620-8.jpg

573620-8.jpg.9416f7fcc81f38356bcf11f38094d930.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images